Breakfast Club runs daily from 08:00 until 08:45 when the children go to their classrooms to read.
Places are limited and if you would like to put your child’s name on the waiting list please go to the office. Children need to arrive before 8.30am to have breakfast. This is not a childcare facility and children must not be left without prior consent.
Due to a higher demand for Breakfast Club we have expanded the number of places available.
- The breakfast club is open to all children It will run every day the school is open.
- We will have a maximum of 32 children in the breakfast club.
- Priority is given to vulnerable children and then children from working or studying parents (supported by evidence).
- The children who will be given a place in breakfast club will keep their place, as long as they continue to meet the identified priorities; pay their fees and if they do not misbehave repeatedly.
- We will operate a waiting list for parents who indicate they are in need of a childcare place due to work or study.
We charge £2 per day for Breakfast Club to cover the cost of staffing. Food is provided free of charge by Magic Breakfast. Please see the office for exemptions.
After School Clubs/Out of School Hours Learning
After-School Clubs run daily from 3.30 PM until 4.30 PM.
Places are limited and an offer of a place is for a whole term - if your child is not using their place it will be withdrawn and offered to another child.
If you would like childcare provision, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets Family Information Service (FIS) which provides free, impartial information and advice on childcare as well as general information on a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families.